|Title:||Marketing and Events Manager|
NAR's Center for Specialized REALTOR® Education (CSRE) is looking for an innovative Marketing and Events Manager to join its team. CSRE provides education and designation programs to REALTOR® members. Reporting to the Director of Marketing for CSRE, the Marketing & Events Manager will be responsible for managing, planning, and securing sponsors for twelve of NAR’s annual one-day conferences. Marketing responsibilities will include developing and implementing marketing, branding, and communication strategies for events, and creating marketing campaigns for five of NAR’s real estate designation and certification programs as well as maintaining and conceptualizing member benefits. The Marketing and Events Manager will also be responsible for developing ad campaigns, managing social media platforms, creating events, and programs that will help increase the member engagement with the National Association of REALTORS®.
Writing sample is required upon submission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage operations and logistics for events including contract negotiation, securing event facilities, site visits, housing and catering, event registration process and inquires, and on-site execution
- Conduct market data research to be effective in selling to and contracting new sponsors and renewing event sponsors
- Assist with preparation of annual budget, managing expenses under approved cost centers, and budget reconciliation
- Collaborate with Director to develop marketing strategies for membership recruitment and retention and create new member benefits while managing existing benefits
- Manage social media consumer-facing pages and private networks for designations and certifications
- Write and manage promotional copy for print collateral, e-newsletters, social media, blogs, and websites
- Manage CSRE’s marketing strategy and presence at trade show events
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns across all digital channels including social media, search engines, and email marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification from an accredited institution in communications, public relations, event planning, marketing, or a closely related field
- 5-7 years of experience in event planning and brand marketing
- Through understanding of, and interest in, event planning, communications, marketing, brand management, public relations and achievement of results in these areas.
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problem
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and organization skills
- Results oriented with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Travel required for approx. 10% of this position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a plus
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Putting members first