|Title:||Program Manager, Leadership Training|
Reporting to the Director of Leadership & Sustainability, the Manager, Leadership Training will be responsible for overall operations and communications of the NAR Leadership training and education program, while supporting the Member Development mission of advancing the professionalism and relevance of REALTORS® worldwide through meaningful learning experiences, credentials, and programs. The Manager, Leadership Training will execute program growth strategies and manage the promotion and messaging of the REALTOR® Leadership Program, an educational and professional development program designed to produce quality REALTOR® leaders that are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to hold a variety of volunteer leadership positions within the REALTOR® Organization. This position also serves as a staff executive to several NAR governance groups by working with State and Local-level volunteer leaders on planning and executing meetings for committees and volunteer leaders at the two major annual meetings, as well as related events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with associations to schedule and host NAR’s volunteer leadership training courses, manage records of students, promote program, and oversee training of program instructors.
- Monitor success of online and live course offerings and work with Subject Matter Experts on maintaining the most relevant education content for volunteer leaders. Work with Course Development team on any appropriate updates to content based on leadership trends.
- Identify appropriate speakers for Leadership events and sessions, and assist with Sustainability Program outreach and offerings at NAR events
- Work with Chairs and Vice Chairs of 3 committees to identify committee priorities, plan agenda items and speakers, and communication for committees.
- Oversee meeting logistics for committee meetings and events
- Assist Director with budgets and monthly variance reports.
- Communicate with other groups or vendors who develop marketing materials, social promotion schedules, web site content, promotion materials, etc.
- Support Director and Program Specialist in working with the member needs for leadership and sustainability.
- Manage member/customer service for any inquiries about the volunteer leadership program or resources.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in program management or related field. Must have high-level experience collaborating with leadership teams
- Association or non-profit experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and multitasking skill
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Working knowledge using Jira, Lotus Notes, and videoconferencing programs
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problem
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.4 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Advancing Diversity and Inclusion