|Title:||Product Marketing Manager- IREM|
|Group:||Institute of Real Estate Management|
Product Marketing Manager
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
Attention: For consideration, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. Applications submitted through the system will not be reviewed or accepted
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to develop product go-to-market strategies and plans that drive revenue. This is a unique opportunity, as you’ll play an important role in building a product marketing function for the leading professional association in the industry.
For over 85 years, our members have made us the world’s strongest voice for all things real estate management. Almost 20,000 leaders in commercial and residential management call this home for education, support and networking.
As a key member of the marketing team, you must be a data-driven critical thinker. Rather than doing things ‘the way they have always been done’, you assess what’s needed and suggest creative ways to get there, taking the initiative to work across teams, uncover opportunities, and solve problems.
This is a dynamic role within a growing team, reporting directly to the Vice President, Marketing and Business Development.
Specific responsibilities include:
Market & Audience Intelligence
- Build relationships with key members/volunteer leaders to gather on-going feedback about their preferences and satisfaction with our offering, as well as competitive offerings
- Partner with internal product owners to understand comprehensive product portfolio and pipeline, mapped to audience segments & opportunity
- Collaborate with internal research analyst and product owners to help inform key components of product development
- Create go-to-market strategies to launch new products including development of product value prop, positioning, packaging, messaging/copy and value delivery
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and Demand Gen teams to develop and execute marketing materials and launch plans
- Perform on-going analysis to understand product sell-through and retention; communicate insights to relevant teams
- Recommend tactics as needed to increase revenue/retention; or product sunset if warranted
To be considered for this game-changing position, we prefer candidates have at least three years of product marketing experience with digital expertise, including e-comm and Google Analytics. Experience in association marketing is a big plus.
We are excited about 2019 and the direction we are heading. If you would like to be part of an organization that is far more than just a place to work, then IREM is the organization for you. We are a place where you’ll feel great about devoting your talents and skills. Team members enjoy a culture that promotes professional growth and development, allows for casual dress year-round, and offers flex time. Staff also receives reimbursement for race entry fees and group fitness classes. Our outstanding benefits also include medical and 100% company-paid dental, vision, and EAP coverage.
Interested candidates need to email their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted through the system will not be reviewed or accepted.