|Group:||Member Experience, Engagement, and Legal|
Reporting to the Director of National Governance Programs, the Committee Programs Coordinator will be responsible for executing the administrative aspects of governance functions relating to the management of numerous committees, communication and training of volunteer members and staff. The Committee Programs Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Committee Programs Specialist and various internal teams to provide a consistent member experience and satisfaction in the areas of national committee member application and selection process, maintenance of accurate governance records, administration of the governance communication platform, assist with a variety of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and technical support related to the committee application process, and the governance communications platform The HUB.
- Test Governance Management System upgrades prior to release.
- Disseminates committee related information to committee staff executives.
- Provides data entry support for Committee Programs: members appointments to committees and committee communications platform.
- Coordinate the Work Groups/Presidential Advisory Groups requests and reporting process.
- Assist with developing and maintaining online library of instructional videos.
- Coordinate member survey requests.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members on the development and distribution of promotional materials.
- Provides support for governance-related meetings, including the Executive Committee, Committee Selection Meetings, Committee Leadership Camp, Board of Directors, and the Delegate Body.
- Coordinate timelines and workloads to meet approved deadlines
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a member service-oriented organization preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problem.
- Experienced at working independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries.
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends when required.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.3 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Advance Diversity and Inclusion