|Title:||International Programs Support Associate- IREM|
|Group:||Institute of Real Estate Management|
International Programs Support Associate- IREM
Note: Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications through the system will NOT be accepted.
Who We Are
At the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®), we believe that well-managed properties improve the quality of life for people who live, work and shop in them. For 85 years, we have proven to be a trusted source of knowledge, advocacy, and networking for the real estate management community.
We are the champion of the property management professional – from college students to industry veterans across both commercial and residential portfolios. Join IREM and become a champion too!
About Your Next Career Move
We have a newly created position for the right individual to join our International team as its new International Programs Support Associate. In this role, you would:
- Handle international membership programs, including membership application processing, procedures, and updates; dues invoicing, collections, and tracking; liaising with IT department on international membership records, reports, and operating system protocols
- Establish and maintain international course files and student records in a learning management system. Create course records, execute post course processing; distribute course and exam results, and respond to student inquiries.
- Provide assistance and support to international chapters and members.
- Assist in identifying, defining, and ensuring delivery of chapter support and services
- Assists in coordinating international travel for officers and instructors, including visa application process.
In order to be considered, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or have equivalent professional experience in an administrative position. Familiarity with international travel, assisting non-U.S. customer/clients, and competency in a foreign language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and/or Polish) are all pluses!
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for thinking globally, possesses meticulous data entry skills, and enjoys assisting others.
Our Over-the-Top Benefits and Perks
If you would like to be part of an organization that is far more than just a place to work, then IREM is the organization for you. We are a place where you’ll feel good about showcasing your talents and skills. You’ll enjoy outstanding benefits and perks that include 100% company-paid dental and vision coverage, paid pet bereavement day, paid volunteer day, reimbursement for race entry fees and group fitness classes, flex time, and casual dress year-round.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.