|Title:||Manager, Product Engagement|
|Group:||Strategic Business Innovation & Technology|
NAR’s subsidiary, REALTORS® Information Network (RIN), is looking for an energetic Program Engagement Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Vice President of RIN and Strategic Initiatives, the Program Engagement Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Top Level Domain (TLD) program, which includes engaging with and educating members about NAR’s TLD program and the benefits of owning a domain, collaborate with our marketing team to create and implement strategic marketing plans that will drive domain sales and awareness, create efficient processes for implementing the TLD program, managing TLD education courses, and foster relationships with REALTOR® influencers and the REALTOR® community to gather insight that will move the program forward.
The ideal candidate has superior interpersonal communication skills, knowledgeable about the real estate industry, creative and has experience in digital marketing and communications, and comfortable working both collaboratively and independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates across NAR teams and stakeholders to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- Coordinates TLD marketing efforts as primary liaison between TLD management and marketing team. This includes traditional and social media marketing and analytics
- Responsible for managing annual RIN/TLD marketing budgets and invoices
- Advocates and champions within NAR for the TLD program
- Manages maintenance and distribution of NAR TLDs
- Coordinates creation and updating of content on NAR web sites and other channels
- Coordinates ongoing TLD customer and NAR new member email campaigns
- Manages and administers the implementation of TLD marketing and communications plan including state and local associations programs, to increase awareness of the program, deliver ROI, and ensure goals are reached
- Works closely with business development manager to coordinate and manage the implementation of specific association and TLD board programs and to drive additional domain sales
- Strategize, implement, and maintain education courses tailored around the TLD program to create higher member awareness and adoption rates
- Develop and maintain Realtor influencer, speaker, and top producer TLD program initiatives
- Build relationships and feedback loop to the Realtor community to extract insights and foster dialogue around the TLD program that can be used to inform the continual evolution of the program
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in management role, real estate industry is a plus
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills—interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation
- Working knowledge of current digital marketing practices
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problems
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 15%
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.4 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Advancing Diversity and Inclusion
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: