|Title:||Visual and Digital Storytelling Producer|
|Group:||Marketing, Communications, and Events|
The Multimedia Journalist will assist in bringing NAR stories to life visually, by providing audio, video and other assets. Working under the Chief Storyteller, this role will curate visual and audio materials on a regular basis that can be used on social platforms and other NAR communications outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides content creation, including audio, video and other digital assets that supports multimedia on behalf of NAR's leadership.
- Identification of audiences to tag, relevant hashtags, and high-level positioning in collaboration with Social Media Strategist.
- Maintains a deep understanding of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Reddit and is successful at building engaged audiences and crafting memorable moments through them, working closely with the Social Media Strategist.
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify leadership-related stories that are best told using multimedia and that content is aligned with NAR's strategic priorities.
- Curates visual and audio materials on an ongoing basis and on-demand with a wide range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Collaborates with the Leadership Resources and Digital Teams to develop communications / media packages for the NAR leadership across a range of digital channels.
- Determines appropriate rhythm for relevant content and assets in cross-purposed and re-purposed fashion for audio, video, and digital mediums.
- Performs quality assurance and spot checking across materials on behalf of the storytelling team.
- Must be open to frequent travel with experience in filming, video/audio production and photo editing (5+ years).
- Archives images and organizes files in a manner that is easily accessible by internal stakeholders.
- Keeps equipment and editing tools up to date, organized, and properly maintained.
- Monitor social platforms for discussions taking place around NAR and the NAR Leadership Team and identify formats and trends that can inform our own content creation, in close collaboration with Social Media Strategist.
- Coordinate with the other members of the Storytelling and Digital teams to brainstorm ideas.
- Works with the Chief Storyteller to identify topics and themes, as well as visual and audio collateral for the quarterly Presidential Update as well as various podcasts and other NAR communications.
- Working with the Creative Writer, assists in developing and producing content as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Strong story development skills
- Ability to edit stories as necessary
- Live shot experience required
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work under time pressure deadline
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate solutions
- Must be a self-motivated and have the ability to build relationships
- Must be adept at social media
- Must use curiosity and have a sense of urgency to build compelling stories
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, maturity and discreetness while working with executive leadership
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience producing copy for digital, print, social, and broadcast channels required including SEO experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 40%
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.5 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. NAR is certified as a Great Place to Work®. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Advancing Diversity and Inclusion