|Title:||Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing- IREM|
|Group:||Institute of Real Estate Management|
Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
ATTENTION: Please submit resume and cover letter to Stacy Prichisky at email@example.com.
Who We Are
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) is an international force of nearly 20,000 individuals united to advance the profession of real estate management. With the vision and support of our volunteer executive leadership team, IREM® has made a commitment to cultivate and grow a vibrant, diverse and forward-thinking organization, with a renewed focus on Marketing as a strategic driver of success.
Your Talents Showcased
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing to develop integrated strategies and plans that create brand awareness and drive revenue. This is a unique opportunity, as you’ll play a critical role in building an integrated marketing function for the leading professional association in the industry.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you must be a critical thinker with a solid understanding of modern marketing approaches. Rather than doing things ‘the way they have always been done’, you assess what’s needed and suggest creative ways to get there, taking the initiative to work across teams, uncover opportunities, and solve problems.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Working cross-functionally to develop and execute objective-driven programs and campaigns across a coordinated mix of owned, earned and paid channels
- Leading direct market, competitive and customer/member research efforts, turning data into actionable insights
- Building and evolving cohesive, data-driven customer and member journeys
- Creating segmented, value-based content & messaging for brand-level promotional and thought-leadership content execution
- Partnering with Product Marketing Manager and Demand Generation Manager to ensure brand and product portfolio is brought to life in a consistent, impactful way across all channels
- Playing an integral role in developing new website in 2019
- Directing PR/media relations strategy & execution
- Collaborating with Chapter leaders and key executives/members to ensure marketing efforts align with needs, messages are resonating in the market, and the proper tactics and tools are being created to help drive action
- Creating a measurement framework and on-going process to track the impact of efforts and demonstrate the value of marketing contribution
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with at least 5 years of marketing experience, including 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in B2B and/or Association marketing a plus
- Digital marketing expertise
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe creative suite, Google analytics
- Familiarity with project management software, CRM/association management software, and marketing automation systems a plus
What We Can Offer You
We are excited about 2019 and our new approach to marketing. If you would like to be part of an organization that is far more than just a place to work, then IREM is the organization for you. We are a place where you’ll feel great about devoting your talents and skills. Team members enjoy a culture that promotes professional growth and development, allows for casual dress year-round, and offers flex time, one-day paid time off for volunteering, and the possibility to telecommute. Staff also receives reimbursement for race entry fees and group fitness classes. Our outstanding benefits also include medical and 100% company-paid dental, vision, and EAP coverage as well as entry into our pension plan upon completing one year of service.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to Stacy Prichisky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted through the system will not be reviewed for consideration.