|Title:||Financial Marketing Manager|
NAR’s Member Development team is looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned Program Manager to oversee their new Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness. This program is a new comprehensive resource designed to meet the specific financial planning needs of REALTORS® and focuses on an array of topics such as budgeting, retirement planning, real estate investing and more.
Reporting to the Director of Member Development, the Program Manager will be tasked with becoming a subject matter expert in financial matters facing independent contractors. This candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic marketing campaign to promote the program to NAR members, managing the program’s online platform, developing content, managing the annual Program budget, and producing a series of Program events and trainings covering various financial topics. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, adaptable, and maintains a calm demeanor under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness
- Serve as point of contact for NAR leadership, members, state/local association staff, NAR staff and external vendors regarding the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness. Respond to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Research and develop fresh content for the Center’s online platform located at FinancialWellness.realtor. Source and collaborate with external subject matter experts to assist in the creation of meaningful online content
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns aimed at building member awareness and participation.
- Work closely with NAR’s marketing team to ensure the Center has a presence in key Association member communications
- Manage tradeshow presence at NAR events and others as assigned. This includes booth logistics, marketing materials and ROI measurement. Assist in securing and managing the relationship with celebrity spokesperson.
- Track and analyze member participation within the Center and measure all marketing campaigns for effectiveness. Report results to Director on a routine basis and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop, plan, and execute the full production of training and promotional events for program
- Manage relationships with all third party vendors including web developers and branding agencies
- Management and tracking of program budget
- Stay abreast of trends in financial planning and management that appeal to independent contractors.
- Travel 30%
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in program or project management. 3-5 years of event planning and brand marketing experience
- Skilled in managing online platforms and content development
- Basic understanding of unique financial issues facing independent contractors preferred
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 30%
- Results oriented with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
- Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities directly pertaining to position
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Putting members first