Manager, Designations reports to the Director, Designations and Certifications, Member Development, and provides assistance for overall operational management of four designations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Along with the Director, assist in the management of the daily operations and servicing of the Accredited Buyers’ Representative (ABR®), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), GREEN, and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) Designation programs.
- Conduct course sponsor outreach and support to enhance the course delivery experience for the students, instructors and course providers.
- Analyze, track and report student-to-designee conversion rates.
- Dues billing and financial reporting - collaborate with extended team on processes, collection, comeback campaigns, and workflow for both yearly and monthly dues billing. Analyze and report retention rates.
- Work with Director to assist in managing priorities, performance objectives, workflow and daily activities for the non-exempt designation staff for CIPS, GREEN and SRES while fostering a great company culture experience.
- Work with outside vendors as assigned for the four designation programs.
- Identify cross-training and marketing opportunities across the credentials.
- Work in the database (RAMCO) to track students, applications, royalty payments, and classes, as well as to create reports as requested. Monthly and quarterly reporting to allow for data analysis on trends, issues, potential growth areas.
- Serve as Staff Executive to the CIPS Advisory Board at the two NAR meetings per year.
- Travel to trade shows and REALTOR® associations as assigned to promote the designations and facilitate networking events for the members.
- Work with Directors on creating and implementing a new business model for non-US designees and certificate holders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problems.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities directly pertaining to position.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are: