|Title:||Foundation Director- IREM|
|Group:||Institute of Real Estate Management|
ATTENTION: For consideration, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Applications submitted through the system will not be considered.
Who We Are
IREM is an international force of 20,000 individuals united to advance the profession of real estate management. Through training, professional development, and collaboration, IREM supports our members and others in the industry through every stage of their career.
The mission of the IREM Foundation is to be a resource for people and organizations seeking to advance the profession of real estate management. As a $500,000 501(c)(3) public foundation, the IREM Foundation supports initiatives developed and endorsed by IREM that increases diversity, the engagement of young professionals, and expansion of industry knowledge.
Become a Member of Our Team
We are currently seeking a strategic, progressive thinker to be our new Foundation Director. In this role, the ability to build relationships, influence partners, and execute campaigns to raise awareness and donations is a must!
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the COO, CEO, and board leadership to identify and execute long and short-term goals.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating annual fundraising campaigns to increase awareness, renew, upgrade, and acquire new donors. Collaborating with board of directors to develop prospect lists, cultivate, and solicit individual donations.
- Creating and implementing a corporate partnership giving program.
- Providing strategy for major donation solicitations including prospecting, research, material preparation, and board member coaching.
- Overseeing strategy, administration, budgets and funding for scholarship and donor programs.
- Managing and overseeing strategic use of fundraising and relationship management platform.
- Identifying opportunities for obtaining grants to underwrite Foundation activities
- Collaborating with marketing team to develop Foundation’s marketing and communication strategy.
- Collaborating with meeting staff to develop and execute event strategies to increase revenue income and donor prospects.
- Directing the activities of the board of directors including governance and administration activities
- With the assistance of the CFO, preparing the annual Foundation budget.
What We Need From You
This role requires you to be influential, strategic, and resourceful. The ideal candidate needs to be a creative thinker and passionate about bringing new ideas to the table. We also require at least five years of experience in a senior nonprofit management role with proven experience in individual and corporate giving. Experience with a foundation is a huge plus!
What We Can Offer You
We are excited about 2019 and the direction we are heading. If you would like to be part of an organization that is far more than just a place to work, then IREM is the organization for you. We are a place where you’ll feel great about devoting your talents and skills. Team members enjoy a culture that promotes professional growth and development and allows for casual dress year-round. Staff also receives reimbursement for race entry fees and group fitness classes. Our outstanding benefits also include medical and 100% company-paid dental, vision, and EAP coverage as well as entry into our pension plan upon completing one year of service.
To be considered, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted through the system will not be considered.