|Title:||Facilities Project Manager|
|Group:||Finance and Buildings|
Reporting to the Director of Budgeting and Building Management, the Facilities Project Manager serves as the primary point of contact between NAR, our employees, and the property manager of our buildings in Chicago, DC, and Ohio. One of the main responsibilities of this position will be overseeing the Chicago building renovation. He /she will also analyze monthly property management reports for each NAR property, review general ledger transaction detail, identify and thoroughly investigate budget-to-actual variances, detect reporting errors and omissions, and provide guidance to the property managers for necessary corrections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Chicago building renovation including programming and space planning, and ensuring high-quality implementation. Responsible for all agreements related to the project. Works with all property managers to assure adherence to budgets, timelines and designated project specifications.
- Analyze monthly property management reports for all NAR properties; identify and investigate variances, reporting errors, omissions or inconsistencies, and provide guidance for necessary corrections.
- Primary point of contact for all property managers. Coordinates all building activities, maintenance, safety and security required for effective operations. This will require familiarity with floor plans, property management agreements, and building operational standards.
- Manage the entire furniture and equipment (F&E) procurement process for NAR (includes researching appropriate F&E options, soliciting competitive pricing, negotiating purchase terms, and facilitating contract terms)
- Oversee the Chicago conference room scheduling database managed by IT; order supplies for the conference room kitchens, anticipating needs based up on reservation schedule and historical usage
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience managing large scale, commercial renovation projects
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Vast experience of large scale, multi-phased projects
- Results oriented with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problem
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing--each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Putting members first